Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Cafe Frankie's Pizza











Cafe Frankie's is definitely a hidden gem of the South Florida area. The Family has frequented Frankie's several times before and even brought in out-of-towners who equally enjoyed the tasty tidbits offered there. They decided to make it an easy Monday evening and ordered pizzas to pick up at the restaurant located on Ocean Avenue in Boynton Beach.


The verdict:



















Marina Marinara really thinks that pizza is a good snack and comfort food.

"I thought that it was a little dry - the tomato sauce and bread - but the cheese on it made it better. I think maybe that they had cooked it for too long. However, I had been to Frankie's before with The Family and I thought it was great at the restaurant. "















Little Linguini loves pizza and was very excited to find out that was what was on the menu for Monday Night Dinner.

"I thought the pizza was very spicy with a lot of oil and it filled me up. It tasted delicious! My favorite part was when we picked up the pizza and I saw Frankie's bird."



















Momma Mozzarella says she is not a huge fan of pizza but can eat it once every blue moon.

"I feel less guilty eating Frankie's pizza because I am eating it with their delicious arugula salad. I would have preferred to have their Margherita pizza instead. It 's usually softer with a bit more flavor."
















The Cannoli Kid thinks that Frankie's has the best pizza around the Delray Beach area. He used to work at a place called the Big Tomato, which made specialty pies, in Delray and has eaten at the many other pizza joints in the area and throughout the country.

"The pizza is greasy like my hair. I love it! Tonight I found the crust to be a bit tough but the grease on the pizza made up for it. I am a fan of some greasy pizza - no napkins to mop it up, please. However, I have had great experiences without the grease at Frankie's when we've dined in. One time we took friends, from out of town, to Frankie's and the pizza we ordered came out wrong and Frankie had it taken back and fixed up an amazing Margherita pizza free of charge. "


640 East Ocean Avenue
Boynton Beach, Florida 33435
561-732-3834


Ordered: Large Plain and Large Pepperoni Pizza with a side of Arugula salad = $21.00























Jupiter Food Fun Family Hobe Sound West Palm Beach Palm Beach County Food Restaurants Reviews Menus Atlantic Avenue A1A Tacos Burgers Island Food Pizza








No comments:

Post a Comment