Saturday, January 15, 2011

Zipz's Italian Kitchen


The Family loves some pizza and while in Jupiter they always check out Zip'z Italian Kitchen!

Mamma Mozzarella is not a big pizza fan but loves Italian cuisine:
"Zipz's is a pizza institution in Jupiter. You can expect a very busy restaurant on Friday and Saturday nights - they are usually packed. It is a New York style family pizzeria. Very casual. I love the New York scenic murals on the wall. I always order their dinner salad with their home made balsamic dressing. This night I decided to go wild and order the chicken Fettucini Alfredo. As the plate arrived and I noticed the chicken was cut up in uniform pieces I knew that at that moment I should of stuck with the pizza. I had a few bites of the pasta and decided to take it home for anyone who wanted it; I still don"t know what ever happened to it. I'm not a huge fan of pizza but their pizza is very good".

Marina Marinara is about to be sick of pizza but:
"This place is very fulfilling. The pizza is cheesy and freshly made. The staff is great - nice and homely. Overall, it is a nice place with nice drinks and free candy."

The Cannoli Kid thinks pizza is better greasy:
"I love this place and I do not say that just because I was paid to. No, I am just kidding... Really this pizza brings me back to New York City. When I worked in Midtown I used to get slices from two different spots and the pizza at Zipz's can definitely compete with them. The appetizers I have had there have been fairly good - nothing to write home about or on this blog about - I say just go there for the pizza. The staff is fairly friendly and the environment is laid back. It does get packed a bit so we tend to get there around 5:45 to beat the rush or else we just order for pick up."

Little Linguini hates pizza!
"Pizza stinks!"



Fried Calamari with marinara sauce.

Mamma Mia's salad.


Fresh Tomato and Mozzarella.


Picture on wall :)





Mamma Mia's PASTA ALA RASTA


Jupiter Food Fun Family Hobe Sound West Palm Beach Palm Beach County Food Restaurants Reviews Menus Atlantic Avenue A1A Tacos Burgers Island Food Pizza

No comments:

Post a Comment